CTS is a rapidly growing technical and professional services business serving the needs of the Federal government. Our Guiding Principles form the basis upon which we provide our clients with ethical, reliable, and high quality professional service. Our dedication to customer satisfaction is a hallmark of CTS as a company, and as a team of highly skilled and conscientious employees. The success and reputation of CTS and its professional staff depend upon our ability to attract and retain high caliber employees and to deliver quality services to our customers. CTS is always looking for superior talent to supplement our current staff. A highly competitive compensation package, coupled with challenging and rewarding work assignments, give rise to a satisfied and motivated CTS workforce.
We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified!
Our Guiding Principles
Cornell Technical Services is guided based upon four key Guiding Principles. They are listed below:
Awards, Recognitions, & Certifications
CTS holds itself and its services to the highest standards and takes pride in its performance.
- NASA recently awards Cornell Technical Services LLC a five-year award for the Evaluation, Assessments, Studies, Services and Support (EASSS) program
- CTS receives CPAR rating of ‘Exceptional’ in all 5 evaluation areas for the NASA – EASSS contract
- Named “Top 100 NASA Contractors for calendar year 2017, in data provided by the U.S. Government
- Named “Top 100 NASA Contractors for calendar year 2016, in data provided by the U.S. Government
- Recognized as a Langley Small Business Prime Contractor for calendar year 2016.
- CTS is ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- CTS receives CPAR rating of “Exceptional” in all 5 evaluation areas for the NASA Evaluation, Assessments, Studies, Services, And Support (EASSS) contract.
- Washington Technology has ranked Cornell Technical Services as one of the 50 fastest growing small businesses in the government market.